Under 18 NAB League
Players who have previously been selected for official sanctioned NAB League Under 18 Boys program matches are ineligible unless special permission is sought. Girls who are on the official Stingrays U18 main list are ineligible unless special permission is sought.
Please note: Those female players named as a “development player in 2019” are eligible to play in the Junior League Carnival.Under 16 NAB League
For Boys, Under-16 NAB League players are not eligible to play if they are announced in the Country Challenge Squad, unless special permission is sought. In special circumstances, leagues may apply to AFL South East to request an exemption.TAC Cup High Density Coaching
The 2019 championships will require teams and coaches to adhere to the standard NAB U18/V-Line high density coaching rules to be provided to each region.Tap here for Density Rules 2019 Season Parking
Please note there is no charge for parking at venues in 2019.
Squad / Team numbers
- Frankston Park – Street parking
- Shepley Oval – Ground and street parking
- Marriott Waters – Ground and street parking
- Lloyd Park – Ground parking (note that entry will be via the main gate, and exit via the rear gate as per junior finals)
24 players to be supplied, on supplied sheet, by Friday 31st May 2019 inclusive of:
Next Generation Academy Eligible Player
- Guernsey number
- Local junior club
- Date of birth.
A 25th Next Generation Academy player may be included provided they are nominated from an indigenous background or a multicultural player having been born overseas and/or with at least one parent born in Asia or Africa.
Names of any NGA players are to be provided to email@example.com
by May 31st so that there are no issues around approval.Footballs:
Supplied by AFL Victoria Match Managers on the day
- U13-14 Boys: Size 4 leather
- U15 & U18 Girls: Size 4 leather
- U15-U17 Boys: Size 5 leather
AFL Victoria will supply Match Managers for all games.
The following officials are allowed in the coach’s box:
2 coaches, 1 team manager, 1 runner & 2 trainers. A maximum of 2 water carriers can also be used.
All other officials are to remain on the “spectating” side of the fence.No parents/spectators are allowed on the ground at ¼ time or ¾ time to assist with quick transition of gamesPresentations
- AFL Victoria/Worksafe Medal presentation to follow each team’s final game.
- SEDA Shield presentation will follow game in which result decided.
- AFL Victoria Match Manager to provide each league a medal for best player in each league, per age group to be presented following that teams final match
- Each league to provide a photograph and accompanying name of the player judged best age group player
- All other game medals are at the discretion of each league to be conducted in changerooms not on the ground
Sports TG Team sheets
- AFL Yarra Ranges: White with blue & green (navy shorts)
- FDJFL: Blue with yellow (blue shorts)
- MPJFL: Navy with white (navy shorts)
- SEJ: Navy with red (red shorts)
- Interleague matches have been set up on Sports TG by Keith Whitford via the following link and players must be permitted across prior to Tuesday June 4th
- Passwords for permits to be supplied by WorkSafe AFL Vic Country (Keith Whitford) prior to first round of matches.
- Each league to enter its own team lists via Sports TG system and print out three team sheets (one for umpires and one for opposing teams – for all age groups)
Stretcher provided by host league/organisation as follows:
- Frankston Oval – FDJFL / Frankston Dolphins
- Marriott Waters – SEJ
- Lloyd Park – FDJFL / Langwarrin JFC
- Shepley Oval – Dandenong Stingrays
All other medical requirements responsibility of competing leagues.
Medical Edge are the carnival medico that have been contracted by AFL South East at each venueScoreboard Attendants & Timekeeper
- Each competing team to provide one timekeeper and one scoreboard attendant each for all games – across all age levels.
- This is the responsibility of all teams – no exceptions.
- Timekeeper and scorecards will be provided by Match Managers.
- An electronic scoreboard is present at all Marriot Waters, Shepley Oval and Frankston Park. Lloyd Park has a manual scoreboard on Oval 1 and an electronic scoreboard on Oval 2.
Worksafe and SEDA College are naming rights sponsors for the 2019 AFL South East Interleague carnival.
Each league’s individual sponsorship arrangements must not conflict the naming rights sponsors.Umpires
- Field, boundary and goal umpires are provided for each game
- AFL South East and AFL Yarra Ranges are providing the umpires in 2019
- Costs for umpires to be split amongst competing leagues based on games played as per previous years
- Game Duration for All Age Groups:
- 15 minute quarters (no time on)
- Quarter and Three Quarter time breaks: 4 minutes
- Half time break: 5 minutes
As per AFL Laws of Australian Football 22.3Order Off Rule
As per AFL Victoria Country Handbook 11.0Scoring System
- 4 points for winning the game
- 2 points for drawn matches
- Percentage applied to decide winner if ladder points are equal